Vega Bajio Sunglasses
Sale Sold out
Regular price $199.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Named for Alejandro, Vega Cruz, AKA "Sandflea," the Grandfather of fly fishing on the Yucatan's Isla Holbox. The large frame Vega can help you spot giant 200-pound tarpon rolling in by the hundreds all day without weighing you down thanks to the strong yet lightweight bio-based frames.
Offering a bold, squared, high coverage 8-base wrap design with wide temples to block sidelight and protect eyes from the sun. Vega puts you in a veritable cocoon ready to laser focus on the task at hand. Bajío's polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology cut through glare for better fish-spotting, while reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- Coverage: High Coverage
- Base Curve: Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coating: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate