Casuarina Bajio Sunglasses
Sale Sold out
Regular price $199.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Are you going to lament the one that got away, or tie on another and get back in the game? Leave the past where it was, move on, and you just never know what might come next. The Casuarina was inspired by the Abaco flat surrounded by Casuarina pines where you hear the wispy wind whistle through the branches while casting to and endless stream of bonefish along the shore.
The cat eye-style sunglass frame endures because it works so well to enhance lens area and reduce glare—and looks good doing it. The large lens keeps the frame from the field of vision, while Bajío’s polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology block 95% of blue light, reducing eye strain for improved clarity in extremely bright or challenging light conditions.
- Medium 6-base wrap design
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate
- Frame Style: Medium